Translate

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am the Very Model of a Modern Major-Teapot

Greetings Travelers and welcome to the first installment of decorate our house! Since not much is really going on with the house and it looks like it will be a few weeks before we have pix of things happening I decided I would mention our first purchase for the new house. For Deborah's B-day earlier this month I got her a modern teapot. It looks like this:


She loves tea and this Sorapot made by Joey Roth will look good on the kitchen counter. We have not used it yet (check out the video on the site) but it sure is “purty”. Speaking about tea if you like it as well check out The Steeping Room in the Domain. It has a great selection. I’m not a fan of tea but they may convert me over from the good ole java. Hmm… I wonder if the Agave builders can change the color of the cinderblocks on our house to Earl Grey. After all we must only have food inspired colors on our house. :)


Now all we need is a tea kettle to go with the teapot. Maybe one of these.


2 comments:

Chris said...

I'm not really a tea person, but that's an awesome design. Good choice!

NetNomad said...

If the designer came up with an Espresso version I would have picked it up in no time flat. :)