Translate

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Since you Must be Bored...

That is why you are looking our our blog again...

Yes another week and more pictures!
Concrete steps in front yard... minus the concrete

The actual example of a really bad bathroom light. Now these are NOT the lights we were shown but this is what appeared in the bathrooms. I had to blink and think real hard, when is the last time I saw something like this, hmmm. 1959, oh wait I was not born then. The good thing is Nelson agreed he wouldn't put these in a trailer, and they were not great. He is working on this and our outside lights which are not Dark Sky Friendly! We only want Dark Sky Friendly Lights in the neighborhood. He is a great builder!

Room with a view.. and a light.

Now... will our house be ready by October 17th?

5 comments:

jimmy_d said...

First they steal your windows and now the concrete out of your steps. What's the world coming to?

a.times.4 (Alana and Alex on Agatha in Agave) said...

yes, it sounds like these lights aren't a "keeper". And I voted against them myself decoratively on your behalf.

I like the way they did your steps.

We are getting the veg lasagna ready waiting for your arrival. It has broccoli. I get it cheap.

NetNomad said...

Both of you almost made me do a spit take with my tea. Thanks for the laughs. :)

Netkat said...

Okay no broccoli ever again. I used to like that vegetable. Now they offered a credit on the lights off the sales price. I said either money in my pocket or different lights. Anyway deck goes in, doors are painted green, lost cement is in the steps and grading/landscaping begins. It almost seems real! Thanks for laughs to both Alana and James!

sybil said...

an idea on the lights -- maybe some early buyers have put in new and different lights, and have the old ones around and are willing to sell or give them away?
get on the google forum after close and post a request to find out. might get lucky!
sybil