Translate

Monday, April 7, 2008

Mod Vase

I need to thank my good friend B.A. for the very modern and colorful cool vase she gave me for my birthday. It is currently sitting on a table in my office since it would not be happy in our current non-modern home. B.A. is a friend and our realtor and whe went above and beyond on a birthday gift for me this year. I failed to post this until now and she gave it to me in February. The lighting is not great but you can see how great the vase is! Thank you B.A.!

1 comment:

B.A. Teague said...

I am thrilled that you like the vase and yes, it will be a perfit fit in that new "Emily Little" Agave Home.
We have been out to the house and there is progress being made. It is going to be a lovely home when completed and you all will be a step ahead of all of us going "Green".
You are also a dear friend of mine Deborah and I am honored that you and David have choosen me to be your Realtor.
We go often to your Blog Site and enjoy the pictures and the comments of others. Especially the sense of humor that David has in his writings!!
I know this is a very exciting time in your life as you build and monitor the progress of your new home. Enjoy!!
B.A. Teague
Hilltop Realty, Inc.