Translate

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Move in Friday, first house guest on Saturday

One day after the move and having three rooms (the Living Room, Guest Room & Kitchen) unpacked. We get our first house guest. My Brother-n-law is visiting Austin on Business from Cali and after looking at the guest accommodations he decided to stay with us instead of a hotel. I'm glad that was the first room we had ready to go.

With the frenzy of activity the last few days we have been going non-stop. I have only gotten four hours of sleep the last few days. Now with company here we finally slowed down to smell the paint on the walls. To quote a fellow Agavite "We just love our house!"

I would also like to publicly thank whoever left brownies at our doorstep. It was really nice welcome gift... especially since our wonderful fridge is barren. Who needs food when there is unpacking to do? It just goes to show you how nice the people are out here.

I gota go, the blender is going and I have a feeling that the house guest has found our supply of adult beverages. It's time to kick back and chat the night away.

2 comments:

a.times.4 (Alana and Alex on Agatha in Agave) said...

oh I was wondering where I accidentally left the "special brownies" my nephew made for his fraternity.

I kid.

c u soon

NetNomad said...

Well the chocolate goodness kept us going for a few days. The only issue is that after we wanted to eat a lot of Potato Chips. What is up with that?